Tuesday, February 11, 2014

ANDROMEDA

 
 
Was so unsure with what I'd find when our galaxies did collide
A cosmic samba through space and time,
Binded by god, and I'm left starry-eyed
But when all my fears are confirmed, I find I can't help but write cheesy lines like:

"I guess I'm destined to be alone" and "I don't have a reason to live"
You always make fun of the way that I breathe     *sigh*
Yet, I can't seem to get you out of my dreams...
Oh, why me?

And I can't fathom a way I can compete for your curves
And I'm just so happy to be alive
I decide to allow the universe to unfold
I read "The Power of Now" and "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle

Am I too short for you to see yourself with me?
I hand you my heart and you tell me you're picky
You say I smile too much - I frown more subconsciously
I try and work out, but somehow I still stay weak
 
Can't help my biology, you're so pretty it kills me
I analyze my approach, take mental notes, and study
I'm left compelled to act, god, what's wrong with me?
Then you call me back and once again I'm at peace

Why must I fall in love so damn easily?

No comments:

Post a Comment