Monday, February 24, 2014

1,998 CIRCLES

Alta Loma High School, 4/20/01

And have you ever looked at a girl to see maybe even if she was looking at you looking at her?
If there was a word for the feeling there was whenever she'd give you a hug, then why are you so sure you know you feel unsure?

I think I mind not what my mind thinks, not only what you think of me
And I don't think I mind I think you blow my mind
I wonder if you could ever know that I often wonder if you could ever know I wonder if I could ever talk you sometime...

I watch the time on my watch fade away like the days that I must have forgot
When I watch and know you're watching me
I dream of words I could've said to her to tell the friend of your best friend
Had I had now the courage I needed then

Or have you ever lied now, and told her that you just want to be friends,
Then you cry and live so hopelessly?
Although it seems unlikely, your never knowing, you know that's what keeps you going
And how could a girl like that like me?

I know that I will get what I deserve,
Hopefully someday so will you
(Alone) But right now time is like a collogue in my mind:
(Days) Frozen, wasted, and confused,

Well, my life without you

Photo by Joel Fisk

No comments:

Post a Comment